Monday, November 2, 2009

Treat Box and Cupcake Toppers

I designed a cute treat box going with the cupcake theme, it is small, measuring 3.5 X 3.5 inches, but looks absolutely cute! It is also easy to do, I am still planning what to do with them at the party, maybe you can give me suggestions!  I also made some cupcake toppers inspired by The TomKat Studio, Kim is the cupcake topper diva!




And talking about Kim, she just left a sweetly sweet comment and told me that she loved the invitations for the birthday party and she is featuring them in her blog!!! I am so excited about this, can't wait to see the invitations featured, I actually went jumping up and down all over my house when I saw the comment... her work has been a great source of inspiration. Thanks Kim.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lorell! Sooo adorable and thank you for the mention! I just posted Cupcake Monday and I think you should check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim for the mention on your blog too! I am so honored to be featured in your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a gorgeous job!! And congrats on being featured there!! What an exciting thing. I too am a fan of TomKat Studio. I'm so glad I found you! It looks like we have similar loves (by looking at your blog list!!). :)

    I'm a happy new follower. Also, I just posted a BOYS party I recently did on my blog if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok i absolutley love your cupcake birthday ideas. it's too cute. i can't wait to see it all put together!!

    michely

    ReplyDelete
  5. ARe you going to be selling any of your stuff?
    I am planning a cupcake birthday party also for my daughter who will be turning one! Do you have any ideas that you can share? Just trying to get some cute ideas of some different things for the party.
    Thanks,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I just found your blog because i am trying to get some ideas for my table at the boutique show that i am doing this friday. I specialize in girls birthday dresses. if you haven't had your party yet I would love to create a dress for you to match your theme. check out my blog uniquelymonogrammed.blogspot.com
    or my website www.uniquelymonogrammed.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cupcake topper and box are absolutely adorable! Love your work and Kim's too! Awesome ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the LOVE! Can't wait to hear what you think of my post!