Friday, November 20, 2009

DIY Christmas Pop-up Cards

Christmas is just around the corner, and here are the cards I made for the occasion. I used a pattern similar to that of the Wedding Cake Pop-up Cards for the pop-up, combined to the circles I used for the Cupcake Birthday Invitations, and I went to Shutterstock and Etsy to find a modern color pattern. The design is three gifts stacked on top of the other with a modern bow on top and lots of cirlces, I designed everything myself in Ai.  This cute card will most definitely be displayed by the lucky receiver.

 This is a little banner-thing I made to practice for when I have my Etsy Shop! What do you think?


This is the card, it measures 8.5 x 5.5 inches.


This is the pop-up part, look very closely and notice that it is lined on the inside with a matching stripes and circles pattern.

I added a paper ribbon to the outside, it closes itself with the included Sweet Circles by Sweetly Sweet, so no need for an envelope.

This is the other side.

And the best part... I will have my first giveaway soon!!! Stay tuned because I will send the PDF file of this cute DIY Christmas Pop-up Cards (Personal use only) to one lucky winner.  But first, I have to do the DIY instructions, which will take me some time, because I want to do a well done tutorial. I will host the giveaway in the following weeks!!!

6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I can't wait to see your etsy shop :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. You definitely need to open an etsy shop.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable! I love the colors you used. :) Thanks for the visit today...if you find a decent white table cloth somewhere, let me know so I can look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! i would love to see your etsy shop too! You're very TALENTED and crafty! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooooooove my those colors! All my packages were wrapped in them last year! So cute. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the LOVE! Can't wait to hear what you think of my post!