Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wedding Cake Pop Up Card DIY Templates

I have received LOTS of request for a template to do my Wedding Cake Pop Up Card and here it is!!!  This is my first attempt at a template with instructions, so I hope you like it.  It is a PDF of a generic Bride/Groom card, and it has the instructions on how to make the card pop out. I also included the outside of the card and some circles that you can use to embellish the envelope, add a little note to the invitation, use as a cute tag, and so on. If you download it please leave a comment and let me know what you think!
Wedding Card Inside
Wedding Card Outside
Wedding Circles

Well, I need to learn how to do multiple page PDF files from Adobe Illustrator! I will be working on the DIY template for my Cupcake Birthday Invitation and my Treat Box and Cupcake Toppers! They will be available soon at my Etsy Shop (I don't have one yet, but I am in the process!!!).

Note: If you want to put this in your blog, please link to the original post on my blog and not directly to the PDF file. For personal use only. Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. LOVE it! I will pass on to friends that are wedding coordinators. You do need to sell on Etsy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement and for passing it to your friends Rebekah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great! im planning my neices bday so i cant wait for the cupcake version. thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your design & your cupcake party goods are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog, love your designs!! Just found your blog and thought I would say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is a lot of work though. Thank you for sharing. Those cards are so adorable and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once you do the cards once, you will see that they are actually very easy to do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool! I might have to try it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you!! My fiance and I are going to attempt making these for our wedding invitations :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so kind.. I found some wedding pop-up cards on http://popupcard.net. They are the biggest wholesale pop up cards in Viet Nam.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How can I ever thank you for this tutorial.. I found some wedding pop-up cards on http://popupcard.net. My company bought a lots of pop up xmas cards from them last year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the LOVE! Can't wait to hear what you think of my post!