Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I also want a Sweetly Sweet Table

Candy Buffets and Dessert Tables are all the rage right now and of course I want to design a Sweetly Sweet Table for my daughter Lorelys Maia too.  Here is some Eye Candy just to get started with some inspiration.












1. Beautiful Dessert Table by Amy Atlas.
2. Cool DIY Retro Sodas from Eat. Drink. Chic.
3. Dreamy DIY Ice Cream Parlour also from Eat. Drink. Chic.
4. Colorful Candy Buffet from Hostess with the Mostess.
5. Precious Marsmallow Pops also from Hostess with the Mostess, originally posted by Kim at The Tomkat Studio, and designed/invented by Bakerella.

10 comments:

  1. I am DIEING to have a candy buffet at my next birthday party! Big 3-0!

    Thanks for these pictures. I am so inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these EXACT photos were what I used for inspiration on my candy buffet I recently did!! They are gorgeous huh? And SO much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the LOVE! Can't wait to hear what you think of my post!