Friday, November 12, 2010

Mini Paper Cupcake Stands!

I had started to see this cupcake stands popping up all over the internet, even with tutorials in you tube for how to do them. So I definitely wanted to design some of my own, specially after seeing the ones from Hello Hannah at Amy Atlas! Cuteness in a cupcake stand...

With the birthday of my daughter coming soon, I decided to design my own to match the birthday theme of course, Alice in Wonderland! And here is how they turned out!

You will have to excuse the photography, but the sensor in my camera has a crack... yeah so sad! That's the best I could do! I need a new camera!

Do you want a tutorial on this cute cupcake stands? Yes? Well, If I get at least 15 Facebook shares on this post, I will do a tutorial... so start sharing with the handy little button in the upper right of this post. Comment here if you shared this on Facebook or just to say a nice thing. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is WONDERFUL!!! I'd love to see tutorial SOON! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tutorial!! Tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO SOOOOO CUTE!!! LOVE THEM :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab!!!!!
    A big thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was something I have enjoyed a lot by reading your blog. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Canon A495 Review. Read about Canon A495 before deciding to buy it.

    canon a495

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello can you send the file in pdf? I'd need to Nov. 1, my son's birthday!emily0934-red @ yahoo.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. me encantab las mesitas son preciosas ¡¡¡¡¡

    mbcm1962@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the LOVE! Can't wait to hear what you think of my post!