Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's that time of the year again!

Yep, my daughter's birthday is coming soon and I have been doing some things to celebrate in style! I am so behind with my blog, so please excuse me... I am in the last stage of my PhD which means craziness all over! I am designing stuff for her birthday and printing/cutting at night when I get home... but I love it! Of course I want to share the little things I am doing for Lorelys Maia's third birthday with all of you, my loyal readers! Just like I did last year.

I decided on the "Alice in Wonderland Tea Party" inspired theme which is a movie that my daughter loves (the original movie). This is the invitation that I designed, I just love how it looks. I incorporated the tea party elements and a colorful palette, it is unlike anything I had seen before and that's what I like the most about it!
Stay tuned for the rest of the things I will be doing... including some cute paper mini cupcake stands inspired by Hello Hanna!

5 comments:

  1. Really awesome blog site and awesome design and layout, I love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canon A495 Review. Read about Canon A495 before deciding to buy it.

    canon a495

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which drama is trending now in 2019? check Sanjivani Written Update to find it something amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great web site. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to several friends and also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks in your effort. Now it's time to avail jupiter florida airport for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the LOVE! Can't wait to hear what you think of my post!