Monday, June 14, 2010

Sweetly Sweet Customers {Boy Baby Shower via JaeBellz}

I must be on a good luck roll! My friend Joy from JaeBellz sent me this fabulous pics from a Boy Baby Shower she threw for her brother. I am so lucky to get the chance to see my designs on such beautiful parties. Joy used my Boy Baby Shower Collection, I have to say that everything looks fab and you have to go to her blog to see all the details, she even made matching tags for the dessert table sweets.

Thank you so much for the inspiration and the sweet words about my Baby Shower Collection. Joy, you HAVE to share the recipe for those Jello Desserts, very cute and original!


You can find this collection on my Etsy Shop!

14 comments:

  1. Those jello desserts are amazing! I need the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your wonderful designs! I'll ask my mom for the recipe! I'll make a tutorial in the future when she makes them again! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello...
    I'm a brazilian mom...and I'm in love ...
    by this blog... I'm following you...
    do you want to know my little blog?
    take a look!
    beijos (kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful party! I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorell! I put the jello recipe on my blog! enjoy!

    http://jaebellz.blogspot.com/2010/06/jello-recipe.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. the whole thing is adorable! You're soo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the LOVE! Can't wait to hear what you think of my post!