Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sweetly Sweet Customers {Girl Baby Shower by Sarah}

I just LOVE it when I get beautiful pictures from customers! So when I saw this baby shower created by Sarah, I just had to share! She threw this party for her sister in law and used my Baby Shower Collection for girls. I have to say the party decorations are simple yet very elegant and simple to do. I love how she incorporated baby clothes in the banner! Thank you Sarah for those wonderful pics and congrats on the addition of a new baby to your family!

You can find this Baby Shower Collection on my Etsy Shop!

Are you a friend on my Facebook Fan Page? It's easy just press the like button on the Facebook box on the right.  Please share this post with your Facebook friends! Thanks!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
  2. This is very nice and i like the color you choose.Pink is perfect for you baby girl shower.winnie the pooh theme

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the LOVE! Can't wait to hear what you think of my post!