Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gratitude Tree Tags - {I am Thankful For...}

I just stumbled with the Gratitude Tree idea from Show Me Crafts and I just had to share.  It consists on doing a tree out of branches and putting it inside your house, then write what you are grateful for on tags and hang them from the tree. The girls from Show Me Crafts show how to do a cute banner to go with your tree. Cute idea that can become a new family tradition!
I loved the idea so much that I am doing a Gratitude Tree as the Thanksgiving dinner table center piece this year in my home. When we sit down to eat, I will ask each guest to write down what they are thankful for and hang the tags from the tree.  Well, being the crafty person I am, I designed some {I am Thankful For...} tags for the occasion. They have the perfect colors of Autumn and a cute design. And the best part is they are free! So download your high resolution Gratitude Tags PDF file and begin a new family tradition!

Here is the English Version:
I am Thankful for... - Sweet Circles by Sweetly Sweet                                                                                                                                            

And for all my Spanish speaking readers, this one is for you:

Estoy Agradecido Por... - Sweet Circles by Sweetly Sweet                                                                                                                                             

If you use this please share your experience, leave a comment! Enjoy your new family tradition!

Stay tuned for my next project: DIY Printable Santa Letters - {to North Pole}



6 comments:

  1. OMG~ I just saw something like this, and thought it would be cute to do it for my kids table. Their's was just on a piece of card stock, and everyone writes down what they're thankful for. I might use these instead;o) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you liked it! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great idea!
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realized I never thanked you for these adorable tags!! They are PERFECT and you're right about my liking them. ;) We have a new tradition now, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the LOVE! Can't wait to hear what you think of my post!