Saturday, January 2, 2010

New on my Etsy Shop: {Pop-up Cupcake Invitation Assembly Instructions}

At last, I got the instructions for the assembly of my Pop-up Cupcake Invitations ready on my Etsy shop! I finally got the pics I wanted, and had some non crafty friends try them to make sure everyone will be able to follow them. These invitations are easy to do, a little bit time consuming, but the results are spectacular!



This invitations got a lot of attention when they got featured at The Tomkat Studio, a great blog about all things party. Thank you all for being patient and waiting for this file, I made it carefully with lots of love. I will keep adding my collections on Etsy this week, God willing!

 
 
 
 

You can find this PDF file on my Etsy shop here!

2 comments:

  1. It all looks wonderful...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you have a super sweet blog! and you have a new follower!
    Hope you like my party ideas as well!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the LOVE! Can't wait to hear what you think of my post!