Sunday, January 17, 2010

New on my Etsy Shop: {Printable Valentine's Party Collection}

I am so glad that I finally got this listings up on my Etsy Shop! I am in love with this Valentine's Collection, it includes two invitation designs, Sweet Circles, a cute pillowbox and editable tags! No more writing the Candy Buffet labels or place cards by hand! Did I mention that I made all the clipart for the designs?

Here are the pics of the collection!


 
 
 
 
You can find this collection on my Etsy Shop!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! love the red and chocolate combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your things are beautiful! you're a very creative mommy! i'm gonna head on to esty and check ur things out!
    i've got a toddler still nursing too....love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the LOVE! Can't wait to hear what you think of my post!